Vacancy for a Driver
E-Toilets are a family run portable toilet company that formed in 2010. Each year we have grown and become a stronger more reliable company. We pride our self in our service and the welfare of our employees.
We're looking to recruit an enthusiastic driver to add to our current work force.
The job role will involve multiple roles of driving.
Driving and operating a waste & water service tanker.
Delivering & collecting portable toilets.
Delivering & collecting trailers (If you have the license to tow this will be beneficial to applicant)
Working with E-Toilets you'll be expected to work overtime during our busy periods. We also operate a weekend rota system with the other drivers.
- Experience is preferred but not essential
- Full clean driving licence plus C1+E. E part optional
- Peoples pension scheme
- Full training
- Uniform plus PPE
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday (although bank holidays may need to be worked depending on the needs of the business)
- Working hours Mon - Fri, 6am - 4pm
- £8.50 an hour trial/training period increasing to £9 p/h (Negotiable On Experience)
Job Type: Full-time